วันอังคารที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Acne Companies - What They Don't Want You To Find Out About Your Acne - A Simple Cure

There are hundreds of acne products released each year by big acne companies, and millions are spent advertising these to young people, using celebrities and other ways to get you to buy. But, the truth is that these products are nearly always useless, and the industry is generally considered to be a sham...

These corporations and shareholders don't want you to know the simple acne cure that you can use, that would cost them millions in revenue if you found out - because it is FREE! But I want to tell you because I once suffered from acne, for many, many years. And I tried all the expensive and rip-off acne cleansers and herbs to find that I still broke out, sometimes worse when using them...

The BIG secret that the industry is hiding from you is that the food you eat DIRECTLY causes your acne. This is because of hormones. Some food causes your hormones to become imbalanced, whilst other foods help balance your hormones. When your hormones become imbalanced, you breakout.

And it isn't limited to just teenagers either. If you are prone to acne, you can suffer from it well into adulthood. I should know, I had acne well into my 20's until I found out the truth. To clear your acne you simply need to eat less of the foods that imbalance your hormones, and more of the foods that balance them.

Simple but effective. One of the worst foods for acne is vegetable oil - it causes cysts and red inflamed bumps. When I stopped eating vegetable oil my acne cleared up DRAMATICALLY. And the same will happen for you. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website.



Jack Venta has set up a free website for you that reviews the best acne cures available and reveals how he cured his acne 100% within 1 week. Check out his website at Acne Solved right now.

Related : bosch 10 inch miter saw money-online power guide acne blog

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: