วันเสาร์ที่ 12 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

Acne Free in Three Days

If you've ever been online looking for an acne cure you've bound to have come across Acne Free in Three Days! It's the most famous natural acne solution on the web, but what is it, and does it really work?

I used to suffer from acne for many years, and when searching online for an acne cure I found the acne free website almost instantly. Because I was so fed up with most acne cleansers and herbal formulas (not to mention antibiotics and accutane), I purchased the book...

...And was disappointed straight away. You see, acne free in three days is a simple 3 day apple fast. This means eating nothing but apples and drinking water for 3 days.

The theory on why it supposedly works it that by eating nothing but apples for 3 days your body flushes out build up of toxins for the colon, and with these toxins gone, so goes your acne...

I was willing to give it a try, as soon as I got a spare 3 days to sit around the house...

So I did the 3 day fast, and by the 3rd day my skin was looking somewhat clearer, but nothing special...

But when I awoke on the fourth day, the day after the fast, I looked in the mirror and my acne was ALL gone. Only some old marks remained. And these disappeared after a few days. I was delighted, but my joy of being acne-free only lasted a few days, at which point my acne came back - as bad as ever.

So what happened?

Well, according to the acne free book, the 3 day fast has to be done once or twice every month to maintain clear skin! This wasn't practical for me, as spending 6 days a month eating nothing but apples would interfere with my busy life too much. So...

...I was back to where I started. I had cystic acne again, but I knew that natural solutions worked, and I researched more. I found that by making simple changes to my diet I could clear my skin. This was both easy and practical. For more information about clearing your acne naturally visit my website now.



Jack Venta has set up a free website for you that reviews the best acne cures available and reveals how he cured his acne 100% within 1 week. Check out his website at Acne Solved right now.

Related : hdtv review laptops online mortgage power guide

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: